VENTILATED MOUNTAINEERING HARD HAT & IPX4 WATER-RESISTANT HEADLIGHT COMBO – BY JORESTECH®
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION: Headlamp and Hard Hat specifically built to operate perfectly together
- ADAPTABLE: Equipped with an array of modifiable features to suit your individual needs
- IPX4 HEADLAMP: Strong & sturdy construction for water-resistant, all-weather performance
- ANTI-INTRUSION VENTILATION: 8 vents with heavy duty grilles for breathable & reliable performance
- Ideal for caving, climbing, hiking, emergencies, rescue, mountaineering, work-at-height & more!
The JORESTECH® Climbing Hard Hat / Headlamp combo is perfect for adventurers and workers alike. Built with a strong, durable outer shell and lined with a thick layer of impact-absorbing polystyrene, this hybrid helmet effectively protects the top and sides of the head against falling objects, impacts, bumps, and scrapes. Its aerated design features eight ventilation slots, equipped with heavy-duty aluminum alloy anti-intrusion grilles for superior breathability without compromising protection. Equally durable and dependable, the compatible headlight features a water-resistant rating of IPx4, capable of performing in a wide variety of environments including snow, rain, and dust, making it ideal for hiking, running, caving, plumbing, reading, handy work, car repairs, hurricane preparedness, and much more.
- ULTRA-BRIGHT: Ultra bright 120 Lumen LED bulbs for powerful, bright, & superior illumination
- 45° ADJUSTABLE ANGLE: Light beam direction can be easily adjusted in one easy movement
- 4 WORKING MODES: High-Intensity Spotlight, Low-Intensity Floodlight, Red Beam, Red SOS Strobe
- AAA BATTERIES INCUDED: Includes everything needed for immediate use
- WEATHERPROOF: Rain, snow & dust proof. Strong, sturdy construction to handle the great outdoors
- VERSATILE USE: Can be mounted on hard hats, or placed directly on the user’s head for different applications
Hard Hat Features
- HYBRID DESIGN: ABS/PC Hard Shell & impact absorbent polystyrene for superior comfort & protection
- SWEAT-WICKING TECHNOLOGY: Internally lined with removable, washable, sweat-wicking comfort pads
- ADAPTABLE: Can be used with compatible helmet accessories like headlamps, shields, earmuffs, etc.
- VERSATILE: Ideal for climbing, hiking, work-at-height, caving, rescue, mountaineering, & more!
- TOP-RATED SAFETY: Compliant with ANSI Z89.1 - 2014 Type I Class C. CE EN397:2012 + A1:2012 ; EN12492:2012. AS/NZS 1801:1997. GB 2811-2007.
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
- High Density Polyethylene Shell
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has approved a new edition of the ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 standard. This standard consolidates the ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 standard for High-Visibility Safety Apparel (HVSA) and the ANSI/ISEA 207-2011 American National Standard for High-Visibility Public Safety Vests into a single comprehensive standard going forward.
No posts found
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.