Tabletop Vacuum Sealing Machine (Model Vac-15) by JORESTECH®
The VAC-15 keeps food fresh for extended periods of time by slowing the action of harmful aerobic bacteria, while virtually eliminating freezer burn and oxidation. Compact, portable, and equipped with a powerful 3 mm seal, this user-friendly tool is the perfect accessory for storing, marinating, freezing, defrosting, microwaving, and sous-vide cooking.
More than just a common food sealer, the VAC-15 is made to perform a wide variety of tasks beyond food packaging: Use it to protect gear, tools and spare parts from salt and humidity; safeguard important pictures and documents; make emergency kits for car, home, or your loved ones; baby proof your delicate belongings; keep bait fresh; reduce odors and seeping aromas; compact your clothes to carry less luggage; meal-prep and portion your diet; or protect your valuables for a sunny day at the beach.
- POWERFUL SUCTION SYSTEM: Keeps products protected in a stable and air-tight environment
- PERSONALIZABLE USE: Multiple sealing and vacuum options for a more personalized user experience
- EASY TO CLEAN: Drip tray with removable sealing gasket for easy cleaning of leaks and residues
- STRONG SEAL: Thick 3mm sealing elements for a reliable, strong, spill-free, and consistent seal
- VERSATILE: Works with vacuum sealable bags, rolls, compatible food containers, and wine plugs ____
- External suction system works with compatible food containers and wine plugs
- Keep products away from bugs, excessive dryness, moisture, odors, dirt, or contaminants
- Compatible with specialty vac rolls and vac bags made for chamberless vacuum packaging
- Sturdy and compact, easy to manipulate, use, and store
- Easy to clean, with spill chamber to catch liquids and removable sealing gasket
- Tabletop and counter friendly
- Uniform, strong, long-lasting seals, help maintain the pressure differential (vacuum) and preserve barrier
- Flat-type sealing element for air-tight, spill-free, odorless storage
- Improves the marinating process, and is also used for sous-vide cooking
- An improved food preservation method that allows you to buy products in bulk and increase their shelf life, resulting in cost savings
- Used by cooks, chefs, hunters, fishermen, campers, hikers, boaters, hobbyists, etc. for a wide variety of applications
|Voltage:||120V - 60Hz|
|Size roll/ bags compatible||8-inch, 11-inch, quart and gallon heat-seal bags and rolls|
|Easy to Use||Yes|
|Quality & Class||HIGH QUALITY DURABLE CONSTRUCTION|
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Personal Care
- General Packaging
- Restaurants Catering and Food Services
No posts found
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.