Tabletop Household Vacuum Sealing System (Model Vac-10) by JORESTECH®
Food may not keep fresh forever, but with the JORESTECH® VAC-10 vacuum sealing machine, you can make it last longer. The VAC-10 keeps food fresh for extended periods of time by slowing the action of harmful aerobic bacteria, while virtually eliminating freezer burn and oxidation. Compact, portable, and equipped with a powerful 3 mm sealer with integrated cord storage; this user-friendly tool is the perfect accessory for storage, marinating, freezing, defrosting, microwaving, and sous-vide cooking.
More than just a common food sealer, the VAC-10 is made to perform a wide variety of tasks beyond food packaging: Use it to protect gear, tools and spare parts from salt and humidity; safeguard important pictures and documents; make emergency kits for car, home, or your loved ones; baby proof your delicate belongings; keep bait fresh; reduce odors and seeping aromas; compact your clothes to carry less luggage; meal-prep and portion your diet; or protect your valuables for sunny day at the beach. The possibilities will go as far as your ingenuity.
COMMON USES FOR THE VAC-10:
Cooking and Nutrition: Food portion preparation/planning, lengthened product shelf life, break large items into smaller portions, enhanced action of marinades and rubs, spice storage, locking in food flavors and aromas, maximizing usage of available storage space, improved sous vide (under vacuum) cooking, etc.
Sports and Outdoor Activities: Processing and packaging of game, fish, bait, chum, smoked meats, sausage, rubs and spices; prepared meals, trail mixes, dried foods, grains, flours, energy bars, pemmican, etc.
Storage and Personal Use: Improved product storage and stock control, clear visual product identification and ability to write relevant product information on the package; protection of critical items such as sports gear, delicate components, and tools: By reducing tarnish and oxidation, protecting from water, air, airborne solids, insects, greases or chemicals, gasses or harmful environments; preparation of sets or kits: For application-critical components or supplies, tooling, emergencies, first aid; and long term storage of seldom used articles; etc.
Hobbies: Protecting collectible items (Philately, Currency, Maps, Historical Documents: By reducing oxidation, mold, insect activity and excessive humidity, and by maintaining a stable, air tight, unchanging environment); safeguarding heirlooms and valuables; etc.
FOOD PREP ADVANTAGES:
- Cook when it's most convenient, and consume when needed
- Economize by buying in bulk and reducing into smaller long-life portions
- Save $ by reducing spoilage and waste
- Keep products protected, in a stable, air-tight environment away from bugs, excessive dryness or moisture, odors, dirt, or contaminants
- Reduce energy costs and maximize usage of refrigerated space by placing products in flexible, compact, vacuum bags
- Control portions and consumption with ease
- Compatible with both specialty vac roll and vac bags made for chamberless vacuum packaging machines
- Sturdy and compact, easy to manipulate, use, and store
- Easy to clean, with spill chamber to catch liquids and removable sealing gasket
- Integrated power cord stowage, for compact mess-free storage
- Use on tabletop or counter
- Powerful air suction and bag sealing system to reduce oxygen concentration in contact with product
- Lengthens the shelf life of most products by slowing the action of aerobic bacteria that require oxygen to metabolize food and reproduce
- Uniform, strong, long-lasting seals, help maintain the pressure differential (vacuum) and preserve barrier
- Flat-type 3mm sealing element for air-tight, spill-free, odorless storage
- Improves the marinating process
- Also used for the sous-vide (under vacuum) cooking method
- Does not affect the aging process of meats
- Versatile dual-use control: Can used as a bag sealer only, or as a vacuum packaging machine
- Box includes ten starter vacuum bags: Five small and five large sized
- An improved food preservation method that allows you to buy products in bulk, resulting in cost savings
- Used by cooks, chefs, hunters, fishermen, campers, hikers, boaters, hobbyists, etc. for a wide variety of applications
- Compatible with both textured pre-made vacuum bags and textured vacuum material in a roll
- Includes manual with detailed instructions and tips for use.
|Voltage:||120V - 60Hz|
|Size roll/ bags compatible||8-inch, 11-inch, quart and gallon heat-seal bags and rolls|
|Easy to Use||Yes|
|Quality & Class||HIGH QUALITY DURABLE CONSTRUCTION , READY FOR ABUSE|
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Personal Care
- General Packaging
- Restaurants Catering and Food Services
No posts found
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.