JORESTECH® Tray Sealer Food Packaging Machine for Airplane Meals, Pre-Made Food, etc.
JORESTECH®'s rugged and easy to use TR-3 Tray Sealer creates beautiful, secure, water-tight products by fusing a sheet of plastic film onto the top of containers and trays. Users benefit from the strength and professional appearance of their packages, the ease of operation, and the dependability of this compact yet powerful machine. Designed to streamline production of pre-packaged goods for various applications, these machines enable a fast and efficient pack output with a small footprint that won’t take up too much space, increasing productivity and optimizing operations.
Built for convenience and versatility, the JORESTECH® TR-3 features several tray molds in one mold plate, so that different tray sizes can be sealed by the same machine with a quick and minor adjustment in between. It seals trays made from various materials such as plastic, aluminum, cardboard, and foamed materials, as well as a large variety of cover films. Used by food service organizations, retailers, and small industries alike to package prepared meals, desserts, fruits and vegetables, meats, dairy products, as well as non-food items such as medical supplies, machine parts, and manufacturing kits, to name a few.
- RUGGED AND RELIABLE: Industrial quality, stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction core assembly
- MEETS FOOD HYGIENE STANDARDS: Easy to sanitize with food grade components to comply with food safety requirements
- QUICK AND EASY CHANGEOVER: Several tray molds in one mold plate that seals different sized trays
- VERSATILE: Suitable for containers of various materials such as plastic, aluminum, cardboard, etc.
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Improve product appearance, increase package output, and decrease costs.
- COMPACT: Small footprint that requires little table space
- EASY TO USE: Minimal operator training required
- EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR PRODUCTS: Trays are sealed to create a leak-proof, air-tight seal that will keep your product fresh for longer
- Optimal for entry-level tray or container sealing applications
- Forms protective packages of great strength, durability, and excellent visual appeal
- Equipped with film cutting system (to cut excess film around container's perimeter - for the finest product presentation)
- Ideal for packaging foods, medical and pharmaceutical products, as well as industrial and consumer goods
- Perfect for cutting and sealing film lids for: hot, frozen, fresh or refrigerated take-out foods
- Ergonomic grip for user comfort during extended use
- Film hold down device holds film taunt and assures good seals
- Easy to read thermometer and easy to adjust thermostat
- Easy to change tray sizes
- Film Stand Fully Integrated into machine
- Film cut-off is less than 1/4" (6 mm) from end of tray to cutting knife
- Seals approximately 8-10 trays per minute depending of sizes and operator skills.
- Maximum Roll Height: 10” (254 mm)
- Voltage: 110VAC 50/60Hz
- Power: 800W
- Current: 8Amax
- Adjustable temperature: max 200 C
- Adjustable sealing time: max. 5 sec
- Available Tray Mold Dimensions:
- 10” (255 mm) x 7.5” (190 mm)
- 9” (229 mm) x 7.5” (190 mm)
- 6” (150 mm) x 7.5” (190 mm)
- 5” (135 mm) x 7.5” (190 mm)
- 3.5” (90 mm) x 7.5” (190 mm)
- 3.5” (90 mm) x 5” (135 mm)
- Machine Dimensions with Closed Tray: 19.5” (495 mm) L + 8.5” (216 mm) W x 12.3” (312 mm) H
- Machine Dimensions with Open Tray: 30” (762 mm) L + 8.5” (216 mm) W x 12.3” (312 mm) H
- Weight: 32kg (70.54 lbs)
- Package Dimensions: 24” (610 mm) L x 15” (381 mm) W x 25” (635 mm) H
- Package Weight: 90 Lbs. (41 kg)
- Stainless Steel
- Agricultural Fishing & Hunting
- Art and Crafts
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Personal Care
- Hobby, Books & Music
- General Packaging
- Restaurants Catering and Food Services
- Retail and Wholesale Stores
- Wood and Pulp Related
No posts found
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.