Shrink Wrapping Heat Tunnel 23" x 15" Model TUN-6040 by JORESTECH®
The shrink tunnel TUN-6040 supplies heated air to an enclosed chamber for the purpose of shrinking a polymeric film around a package for physical protection and improve the appearance of containers or products. This tunnel includes an electronically controlled conveyor for carrying packages through the chamber.
- Simple to Use Minimal Operator Training
- Rugged All-Metal Construction
- Quick Warm-Up Time
- High-Density Roll-Type Conveyor
- Conveyor Speed Regulator (Frequency controlled speed regulator)
- Conveyor height from floor 32-34 Inches (812 -864 mm).
- Conveyor Speed (0-12 m/min)
- Heat temperature can be controlled from (0° to 400° C).
- Silicone protected conveyor rollers to avoid product damage.
- Shrink Tunnel Control Pane:
- Main Power Switch.
- Main Power Indicator Light.
- Heat System on/off Switch.
- Heat System Indicator Light.
- Air System on/off Switch.
- Air System Indicator Light.
- Cooling Section on/off Switch.
- Cooling SectionIndicator Light.
- Temperature Controller (0° to 400° C).
- Conveyor Speed Controller (Frequency Converter).
- Emergency Stop Button
Tunnel Path Dimensions
72 Inches (1829 mm)
23 Inches (585 mm)
15 Inches (381 mm)
- Conveyor Rollers Length 21" (353 mm)
- Dual Heating Convection Fans
- Rolling casters and adjustable height feet. (Approx. Range: 2 Inch)
- Cooling Section equipped with two fans. Lenght 11 Inches.
- Work Efficiency: 2000-3000 Packages Per Hour
- Voltage: 220V / 3Ph / 60Hz
- Power: 18 KW / Max 60 Amps per Line
111 Inches (2820 mm)
36 Inches (915 mm)
67 Inches (1702 mm)
1408 lbs. (638 Kg)
Shipping Package Dimensions
115 Inches (2921 mm)
41 Inches (1042 mm)
75 Inches (1905 mm)
1846 lbs. (837 kg)
Shrink Packaging (Tunnels)
- Rugged Steel
- Agricultural Fishing & Hunting
- Art and Crafts
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Electrical Manufacturing
- General Manufacturing
- Health & Personal Care
- Hobby, Books & Music
- General Packaging
- Parts and Machinery Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical
- Spice Production
- Sporting Goods
- Wood and Pulp Related
No posts found