Shrink Wrapping Heat Tunnel 15" x 19" Model TUN-5540 by JORESTECH®
The shrink tunnel E-TUN-5540M supplies heated air to an enclosed chamber with the purpose of shrinking a polymeric film around a package. This packaging method protects products from moisture, dust, and grazing, all while improving the product's overall appearance for added value and display. It also provides the advantage of nicely compacting a group of bundled articles together to reduce storage and packaging space, as well as to improve the overall packaging quality of a product. This automatic continuous shrink packaging equipment includes an electronically controlled conveyor to adjust until the perfect sealing effect is obtained.
- Easy to use, minimal operator training required
- Metal construction
- Quick startup
- Metallic mesh-type motorized conveyor with Heat Resistance Fiber mesh cover
- Conveyor speed controlled by variable frequency drive
- Digital temperature controllers (Maximum temperature 752°F (400°C))
- Maximum conveyor load: 88 lbs. (40kg)
- Dual heating convection fan
- Cooling section equipped with single fan and independent control switch.
- Casters for ease of movement, and adjustable height feet range of 2.5 in (65mm)
TUNNEL PATH DIMENSIONS
- Tunnel opening height: 15 in (380mm)
- Tunnel opening width: 21.6 in (550mm)
- Tunnel length: 57 in (1450mm)
- Conveyor width: 19 in (490mm)
- Conveyor height from floor: 32in (830mm)
- Conveyor speed: 0 – 10 m/min (0 – 32.8 ft./min)
- Conveyor direction movement: left to right
- Cooling section dimension: 19.6in (500mm)
- Voltage: 220V / 3ph / 60Hz
- Power: 23kW / max. 60A per line
- Machine dimensions: 98in (2500mm) L x 33in (850mm) W x 58in (1470mm) H
- Machine weight: 529lbs. (240kg)
- Shipping dimensions: 105in (2670mm) L x 43in (1100mm) W x 42in (1070mm) H
- Shipping weight: 688lbs. (312kg)
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
Shrink Packaging (Tunnels)
- Rugged Steel
- Agricultural Fishing & Hunting
- Art and Crafts
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Electrical Manufacturing
- General Manufacturing
- Health & Personal Care
- Hobby, Books & Music
- General Packaging
- Parts and Machinery Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical
- Spice Production
- Sporting Goods
- Wood and Pulp Related
No posts found