Automatic Labeler System - Pressure Sensitive Label Applicator for Flat / Oval Containers (Model OMICRON-100 SEMI FLAT) by JORESTECH®
Apply labels with precision and ease for consistent professional-looking products with the JORESTECH® OMICRON-100 labeler. This semi-automatic labeler is designed for partial or wrap-around labeling on a wide variety of round containers with ease and precision.
Versatile design to be integrated onto existing production lines or to work as self-contained standalone units. The OMICRON series labelers are simple to operate, dependable, and economical to use; to label a wide variety of round containers including plastic, metal, glass, and fiber types.
- Applies one self-adhesive label onto flat/oval surfaces at a time.
- Labels a wide variety of containers made with materials such as PVC, glass, PP, PET, ceramics, metal, etc.
- Label length range: 0.8 – 4in (20 – 100mm).
- Label width range: 0.8 – 4in (20 – 100mm).
- Label Roll inner core diameter: Ø 2.9 (75mm).
- Maximum label roll diameter: Ø 11.8in (300mm).
- Labeling speed: up to 15 lpm (depending on label length and container sizes).
- Adjustable container positioning guides.
- Two Operation modes selectable (Automatic / Manual).
- Equipped with optical device that senses label length. This feature ensures high precision labeling.
- Equipped with Foot Pedal Switch.
- Made with high class aluminum alloy and Stainless Steel.
- Table top model, mounted on anti-slip rubber stands.
- Easy to operate.
- Equipped with optical sensor for opaque or printed labels.
- Equipped with optical sensor to detect the container in position (Auto Mode).
- Equipped with adjusting valves for suction and blowing features.
- Voltage: 110VAC / 50-60Hz.
- Power: 0.1kW (aprox. 1A max).
- Air Pressure: 0.6Mpa.
- Machine size: 25inL x 14inW x 23inH (660mmL x 360mmW x 590mmH).
- Machine weight (NW): 46 lbs (21kg)
- Package size: 25inL x 17inW x 25inH (635mmL x 432mmW x 635mmH)
- Package weight (GW): 48lbs (22kg)
- Clear label sensor (capable of detecting transparent labels)
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
Coding & Printing
- Rugged Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Agricultural Fishing & Hunting
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical
No posts found
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.