Bench Top Volumetric Thick Liquid Piston Filler with Hopper - Model FP-500-D by JORESTECH®
Piston Fillers measure and dispense free flowing products - such as thin and/or moderately dense liquids - onto a container. Each machine is equipped with one volumetric piston. Each fill/release cycle consists of an intake stroke, where the product is withdrawn from the container or hopper and taken into the product cylinder. The down stroke commences as soon as the product cylinder has reached its predetermined fill level. The piston pushes the product out of the cylinder and into the container.
The amount of product to dispense is set by a simple adjustment of the length of the piston stroke (the distance covered by the piston). The adjustment is performed by turning an small adjusting wheel located at table-top level. If the stroke is reduced the volume of dispensed product decreases. On the other hand, lengthening the piston stroke will result more product being dispensed. Once the machine is set, the piston filler will dispense accurately and repeatedly. Two repeated cycles can be performed to fill volumes that are higher than the cylinder capacity.
- Filling Range: 1.70 - 17 oz. (50 -500 ml)
- Approximate Speed: 8-14 pcs/min (depending on operator speed, product density, draw length, a fill speed, among others)
- Suitable to fill low to high-density liquids (1,000 - 10,000 cp)
- All Parts in Contact with Product are Food Grade (SS 316)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Rugged Rotary Valve System Design
- Electro-pneumatic operation
- Fluoropolymer elastomer O-ring System
- Adjustable Volumetric Piston System with Numeric Reference Display
- Max temperature of the liquid: 176F (80C) Optional tooling available for up to 203F (95C)
- Piston Feed Speed Adjustment
- No-drip Option Included and Installed
- Extremely Accurate (+/- 1%)
- Extremely Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Sanitary Stainless Steel Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Extremely Easy to Operate
- Quick Connect/Disconnect Pneumatic Fittings.
- Master Start/Stop
- Cycle Reset Button
- Semi Auto/Continuous Operation Selector Switch
- Air Pressure Gauge
- Air Intake Pressure Adjustment
- Piston Volume Adjust with Numeric Display
- Includes Electro-mechanic Industrial Duty Pedal
- Includes Parts kit
- Voltage: 110v / 50-60 Hz / 1Ph
- Not to be Used to Dispense Flammable or Explosive Products
- Nozzle Type: Type B
- Machine Size: 42 inches x 11 inches x 27 inches
- Stock Nozzle Tip dimensions: 16mm Outside Diameter x 14mm Inside Diameter x 16mm Length (0.63in OD x 0.55in ID x 0.63in L)
- Air Requirements: 4 CFM/min (114 lts/min) @ 90 PSI (6.2 Bar) (Air compressor not included) (Min. Req. Air Compressor: 25 Gal)
- Boxed Machine Size: 40 inches x 41 inches x 19 inches
- Boxed Machine Weight: 115
Other Options (not included with the machine – inquire for availability):
- Custom Nozzles (To direct flow and/or to prevent foaming, splashing, excessive aeration, etc.)
- Various O-Ring Materials (PTFE, Silicon, Floroelastomers, Encapsulated Silicon, etc.)
Other products from our extensive product line (not included with the machine - inquire for availability):
- Conveyors, Marmites, Mixers, Positioners, Filler, Labelers, Coders, Sealers, Cappers, Bundlers, Wrappers, and many others.
- Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Fully Automatic Systems
- Partial and Complete Filling Lines
We frequently test customer's products and applications. Please contact us to evaluate your application and to learn about our simple testing parameters, or follow the link "Send Samples" located at the bottom right corner of this page. Due to the variety of solutions we test at any given time, we ask that you kindly refrain from sending product until we discuss our testing process.
Machine characteristics may change without notice.
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
- 1.70 - 17.0 Oz.
Viscosity of various materials (Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viscosity)
The viscosity of a fluid is a measure of its resistance to gradual deformation by shear stress or tensile stress. For liquids, it corresponds to the informal concept of "thickness". For example, honey has a much higher viscosity than water.
Viscosity is a property arising from collisions between neighboring particles in a fluid that are moving at different velocities. When the fluid is forced through a tube, the particles which compose the fluid generally move more quickly near the tube's axis and more slowly near its walls: therefore some stress, (such as a pressure difference between the two ends of the tube), is needed to overcome the friction between particle layers to keep the fluid moving. For the same velocity pattern, the stress required is proportional to the fluid's viscosity.
A fluid that has no resistance to shear stress is known as an ideal or inviscid fluid. Zero viscosity is observed only at very low temperatures in superfluids. Otherwise, all fluids have positive viscosity, and are technically said to be viscous or viscid. In common parlance however, a liquid is said to be viscous if its viscosity is substantially greater than that of water; and may be described as mobile if the viscosity is noticeably less than water. A fluid with a relatively high viscosity, for example, pitch, may appear to be a solid.
More info here.
- Stainless Steel
- Agricultural Fishing & Hunting
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical
No posts found
Hopper size for each model
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.