JORESTECH® CBS-1010 VERTICAL CONTINUOUS BAND SEALER FOR INDUSTRIAL BAG SEALING APPLICATIONS
Industrial-grade machines designed for heavy-duty continuous bag sealing applications. These powerful units will seal bags made with thermoplastic materials including Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP) and heat-sealable laminations. JORESTECH® 1000 Series Continuous Band Sealers are capable of sealing a wide range of bags such as stand-up pouches (Doypack), gusseted bags, pillow-type bags, sachets, barriers bags, etc. Typical products being packaged with these units include Aggregates, Coffee, Chemicals, Spices, Soaps, Sauces, Snacks, Cookies, Chocolates, Cereals, Dyes, Grains, MREs, Pastas, Pet Food, Pastries, Flours, Parts, Tortillas, Vegetables, and many other products. JORESTECH® 1010 Series Band Sealers are configured for vertical operation, where bags sealed are standing straight, a desirable feature when packaging products that will flow out of the bag when positioned horizontally or an angle. These are robust bag sealing machines designed for heavy duty continuous bag sealing applications where power, speed, and durability are a must. They include integrated printing coders and motorized conveyors. Read below for more specifications.
Basic Features of the JORESTECH® CBS-1010 Continuous Band Sealer:
- All-in-one continuous high-speed bag sealing system
- Makes strong, professional-looking airtight seals
- Seals thermoplastic materials including Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), BoPET (ie. Mylar), and heat-sealable laminations and cellulose (ie. Cellophane)
- Capable of speeds of up to 27 ¼ ft/min (8 mt/min), depending on product/bag seal characteristics
- Seals bags that are standing (vertical orientation)
- Includes 8.5 inch (215 mm) wide motorized belt conveyor with synchronized speed adjustment
- Extremely easy to use and maintain
- Non-stick woven PTFE-type guide belts
- Extra wide 0.39 inch (10mm) seal
- Maximum bag height above seal area: 40 mm (1 18/32")
- Minimum bag height when full: 60 mm (2 12/32")
- Maximum bag height when full: 770 mm (30 5/16")
- Maximum recommended bag weight: 20 lbs (9 Kg)
- Equipped with electronic adjustable speed control
- Equipped with bag counter
- Equipped with hot-roll printing coder for printing numbers and letters onto the bag
- Equipped with photo sensor for optimal printing precision
- Equipped with bag entry guide for easy bag feeding and straight seals
- Extended forced-air cooling system with extra-wide cooling bars and 6 heat transfer orifices
- Five-point gap adjustment for optimal bag flow
- Knurled pressure rollers with variable pressure adjustment
- Equipped with digital temperature controller: 0 - 300°C (572°F)
- Sealing method: Constant heat
- One pair of bronze sealing bars
- Minimum bag height from conveyor surface to middle of PTFE seal band: 52 mm ( 2 1/25")
- Maximum bag height from conveyor surface to middle of PTFE seal band: 722 mm ( 28 14/32")
- Control panel includes E-Stop (industrial quick-stop switch)
- All-metal construction with durable electrostatic paint treatment (Powder Coated)
- Includes pedestal with casters
- Lines of print: 2
- Characters per line:20
- Type Size: 5mm x 3mm
- Fast Warm-Up Time
- Simple to Use - Minimal Operator Training
- Electrical: 110V/50-60Hz / 950 Watts
- Motor Power: 230W
- Heat Power: 300W x 2
- 10 Amp protection power surge breaker
- Machine Size: 680mm (27") L x 1450mm (57") W x 1480mm (58") H
- Boxed Size: 635mm (25") L x 1537mm (61") W x 1550mm (61") H
- Machine Weight: 315 lbs (142 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 450 lbs (204.12 Kg)
Features and specifications subject to change without notice.
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
Continuous Band Sealer
- Rugged Steel
- Art and Crafts
- Food & Beverage
- Building Material
- Chemical Manufacturing
- General Manufacturing
- Health & Personal Care
- Hobby, Books & Music
- General Packaging
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical
- Spice Production
- Wood and Pulp Related
No posts found
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.