The JORESTECH® 800 Series industrial-grade Band Sealers are built for medium-duty continuous bag sealing applications where versatility, speed, and dependability are a must. These powerful sealers securely seal bags made with thermoplastic (heat-sealable) films including Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polyester, and heat-sealable laminations. They are compatible with a wide range of bag formats including sachets, stand-up pouches (Doypack), “pillow” bags, gusseted bags, low and high-barriers pouches, and many others.
The JORESTECH® CBS-800 Band Sealer is an ultra-versatile band sealer that is easily converted for horizontal and for vertical operation, includes an integrated printing coder, and is equipped with a motorized conveyor.
With over a decade in the market and thousands of units sold, JORESTECH® Band Sealers are used to package an extensive array of products, including aggregates, candy, cannabis, cookies, chocolates, cereals, coffee, chemicals, spices, salts, soaps, stationary, snacks, dyes, grains, MREs, nuts & seeds, nutraceuticals, pastas, popcorn, pet food, pastries, protein bars, fertilizers, flours, hardware and parts, teas, trays, tortillas, vegetables, and countless other products.
Main Features of the JORESTECH® DIGITAL CBS-800 Continuous Band Sealer:
- All-in-one continuous high-speed bag sealing system
- Dual-orientation system includes vertical AND horizontal conversion kits (Seals bags that are laying on their side or bags that are standing)
- Makes strong, professional-looking airtight seals like those made by costly high-speed automatic systems
- Seals thermoplastic materials including Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), BoPET (i.e. Mylar), and heat-sealable laminations and cellulose (ie. Cellophane)
- Includes motorized belt conveyor with synchronized speed adjustment
- Extremely easy to use
- Non-stick woven PTFE-type guide belts
- Extra wide 3/8-inch (10mm) seal
- Bag Dimensions: 6 ¾in – 13in (170mm – 330mm) in Vertical Orientation
- Max distance from the top of the seal to the edge of the bag opening: 1/2 inch (12mm)
- Adjustable 2-way pulley system for optimal bag stability and coding clarity
- Equipped with hot-roll printing coder for printing numbers and letters onto the bag
- Equipped with photo sensor for optimal printing precision
- Electronic Adjustable Linear Speed Control (Maximum speed 12 m/min [40 ft./min]. Actual sealing speed depends on multiple factors including operator speed and bag/material characteristics).
- Equipped with bag entry guide for easy bag feeding and straight seals
- Extended forced-air cooling system with extra-wide cooling bars and 6 heat transfer orifices
- Knurled pressure rollers with variable pressure adjustment
- PID Digital Temperature Controller: 0 - 300°C (572°F) with dual alphanumeric displays (target & current temperature)
- Sealing method: constant heat
- Max weight per bag: 2.2 lbs
- Single pair of bronze sealing bars
- Powder-Coated Electrostatic Paint
- Integrated Hot-Roll type printing coder prints information directly on the seal
- Maximum lines of print: Two
- Accepts a variety of print colors to increase contrast and readability (contact machine supplier for roll/color availability
- Adjustable print placement system
- Prints alphanumeric characters (max 20 per line – including spaces)
- Type: 5mm H x 3mm W
- Fast Warm-Up Time
- Simple to Use - Minimal Operator Training
- Electrical: 110VAC/50-60Hz
- Machine power: 750 Watts
- 10 amp protection power surge breaker
When Configured to Work Horizontally
- Machine Size: 950mm (37 ⅜ inches) L x 450mm (17 ¾ inches) W x 320mm (12 ⅝ inches) H
- Machine Weight: 68lbs (30.8 Kg)
When Configured to Work Vertically
- Machine Size: 950mm (37 ⅜ inches) L x 340mm (13 ⅜ inches) W x 540mm – 650mm (21 ¼ - 26 ½ inches)
- Machine Weight: 77lbs (35kg)
- Packaged Size: 1219.2mm (48 in) L x 1016mm (40 in) W x 635mm (25 in) H
- Packaged Weight: 140lbs (63kg)
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
Continuous Band Sealer
- Rugged Steel
- Art and Crafts
- Food & Beverage
- Building Material
- Chemical Manufacturing
- General Manufacturing
- Health & Personal Care
- Hobby, Books & Music
- General Packaging
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical
- Spice Production
- Wood and Pulp Related
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.