Hi-Vis Parka Safety Jacket with Reflective Stripes
Be safe and visible with this high-visibility parka jacket. Built to last, it features a rugged construction that makes it perfect for inclement weather and everyday use. Its high visibility fabrics and eye-popping design are sure to keep you visible at all times of the day, while its insulated and waterproof construction keep you warm and dry in all weather conditions. This parka jacket is ideal for highway road work, construction, transportation, utilities, surveyors, manufacturing, sports, and emergency responders, as well as casual wear where safety is a plus.
- TOP RATED VISIBILITY: Dependable protection, in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 3 Type R.
- EXTENDED COVERAGE: Parka-style jacket extends lower than regular jackets, delivering enhanced protection to the torso and top of the legs.
- HEAT-CONSERVING: Soft polyfil quilted insulation to minimize heat loss and keep you warmer.
- WEATHER PROTECTION: Coated with a water-resistant polyurethane film that seals the fabric, virtually blocking the entrance of rain and wind.
- ROLL-AWAY HOOD: Roll up your hood and tuck it into the collar's concealing pocket when not in use to keep it out of the way.
- STAND-UP COLLAR WITH FLEECE LINER: Soft comfort that enhances cold protection, keeping your neck and lower face shielded from the elements.
- STORM FLAP CLOSURE: Storm flap integrated with clip-on buttons provides wind and rain protection to the front zipper closure.
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF CLOSURE: Elasticized cuffs with a hook-and-loop tab to ensure a snug fit that protects against the elements.
- MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS: Numerous pockets to put away personal belongings, and radio tabs on both sides for convenience and accessibility.
- BLINDING BRIGHTNESS: All-day visibility is ensured with potent light-reflecting strips that shine brightly at night.
- EYE-CATCHING DESIGN: Made using high visibility fluorescent colors, proven to be eye-catching and easily discernible.
No posts found
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.