High Visibility Reflective Safety Bomber Jacket Waterproof X in Back ANSI/ISEA Class 1 Type O / CSA Z96 Class 2 Level 2 Model JK-06 by JORESTECH®
Light up your look with JORESTECH®'s high visibility bomber jackets. They are built to withstand the most inclement weather conditions, offering cold, rain, wind and snow protection all while providing top of the line comfort. Crossed reflective strips on back of the jacket form an X shape, which allows motorists to know from a distance that the user has their back towards traffic and may not be aware of incoming vehicles. These highly functional jackets have multiple pockets designed to hold and shelter phones, radios, flashlights, tools, and other essentials, adding to their edgy and standout style that will provide you with enhanced safety through high-vis colors and reflective materials that are sure to get you noticed.
JORESTECH®'s line of high visibility safety wear provides a comfortable fit without compromising function and style. Their rugged construction and stylish design make these garments perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Ideal for highway road work, construction, transportation, utilities, surveyors, manufacturing, sports, and emergency responders, as well as casual wear where safety is a plus.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 CLASS 1 TYPE O: Complies with the highest standards for road safety
- CSA Z96-15 CLASS 2 LEVEL 2: Complies with high vis safety clothing standards for Canadian workers
- 360° OF REFLECTIVE COVERAGE: 2” reflective strips keep you visible in daytime and night time alike
- FUNCTIONAL: Several easy access pockets for storing cell phones, radios, and personal belongings
- X-SHAPED BACK: Reflective X in back notifies motorists that user is not aware of incoming traffic
- INCREASE SAFETY: High vis two-toned fabric and reflective tapes for added contrast and visibility
- Reflective strips on sleeves for additional reflectivity and enhanced visibility
- Hi visibility fluorescent reflective materials, remain effective during daylight and night time hours
- Sewn-in 2-inch (500mm) ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 and CSA Z96-15 compliant silver reflective tapes.
- Black color to dissipate dirt in high contact areas.
- Black elastic knit wrist and waist to reduce bulk.
- PU coated to increase water resistance
- Heavy duty construction front zipper (quality number 8) with inner flap for added torso protection from water and wind.
- Detachable hideaway hood with adjustable face aperture for additional shielding and protection.
- Strong but soft construction for additional comfort and mobility.
- Polyester soft fleece fabric on stand-up collar for increased comfort and warmth.
- Two external zippered pockets make excellent hand warmers.
- Two reinforced chest utility tabs to hold microphones, flashlights, ID cards, etc.
- Radio/cell compartment armed with a hook and loop seal flap to repel water.
- Dual pen/marker pockets on left sleeve.
- One inner pocket, ideal to keep items protected from the elements.
- Convertible stand up collar for added comfort and protection.
No posts found