Slotted / Vented Climbing / Hiking Safety Helmet with Anti-Intrusion Mesh – Compliant with ANSI Z89.1 - 2014 Type I Class C for Head Protection - (Model HHAT-05) by JORESTECH®
The JORESTECH® HHAT-05 Safety Helmet is built with modern materials that are strong and lightweight, protecting the top of the head against falling objects, impacts, bumps, and scrapes. Equipped with an array of modifiable features, this hard hat can be easily adjusted to suit your individual requirements. Built for ultimate safety and reliability, it features a modifiable, one-handed ratchet suspension system and adjustable clip-on chin strap that keep the helmet safely attached to the user’s head at all times. Its side ventilation slots are equipped with heavy-duty, aluminum alloy anti intrusion grilles that protect the user from smaller protruding or falling objects without compromising the helmet’s ventilated design. Its breathable, sweat-wicking brow and head pad provide additional cooling benefits to this helmet as they absorb sweat and aid in air circulation, and can be removed for machine washing or replacement between uses. Made with strong and lightweight materials for all-day wear, this helmet performs outstandingly during sustained, long-term use, providing exceptional long-term comfort and making it ideal for work-at-height, rescue, climbing, hiking, roofing, forestry, caving, exploration, and other sports that may require head protection.
- Tested and Marked: Top of the line protection, compliant with ANSI Z89.1－2014 Type I Class C
- Side Ventilation: Added breathability that keeps users cool during long-term use and hot climates
- Anti-Intrusion Grille: Aluminum alloy mesh protects vents and keeps smaller objects out of helmet
- Headlamp Mounts: 4 positioning hooks to easily mount and secure headlamps with elastic headbands
- Adjustable Ratchet Knob: For easy size adjustment & a personalized fit that keeps helmet in place
- 4-Point Suspension: Upgraded shock-absorbing suspension system for increased head protection
- Mountaineering Helmet Standard Compliance: With front, rear, right, and left impact resistance performance
- Comfort Brow Liner: Washable, replaceable, and moisture-wicking, helps keep sweat out of wearer’s eyes
- Rugged and Reliable: Made of a high impact and penetration resistant ABS outer shell
- Low Profile Design: Sleek, modern design that allows for uninterrupted upward vision
- Adjustable, Clip-On Chin Strap: Designed to reduce risk of losing helmet during a fall – great for working at heights or during emergency rescue
- Suitable for Extreme Temperatures: Passed the +60℃ high and -30℃ low temperature tests
- Heavy-Duty: Flame retardant and impact resistant
- Versatile: Designed for work at height, rescue, and industry professionals, as well as for any situations where helmet safety is recommended
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
- High Density Polyethylene Shell
Safety vest features
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has approved a new edition of the ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 standard. This standard consolidates the ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 standard for High-Visibility Safety Apparel (HVSA) and the ANSI/ISEA 207-2011 American National Standard for High-Visibility Public Safety Vests into a single comprehensive standard going forward.
No posts found
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.