Laser CSL60 Series - Coder / Printer Machine for
Batch, Lot, Number, QR, Barcodes, Logos and Dating
(Model Linx-CSL60) by Linx
The Linx CSL60 Laser System marks complex codes at a high resolution onto high-speed lines. The 60 W laser power combined with a powerful processor allows coding onto hard to mark materials such as glass and rubber. Full system IP65 rating makes it a reliable coding solution for harsh production environments such as beverage, automotive, or extrusion.
- Easy message creation and management of printing parameters with the large color LinxVision® Touch Screen, and LinxVision software
- EASY LINE INTEGRATION : Detachable marking head with quick disconnect cables
- A powerful, four-core processor allows printing of complex messages – including 2d barcodes, QR codes and logos – on fast lines without compromising quality
- High power 60 W laser tube for coding onto hard materials such as glass, rubber, and HDPE
- Over 20,000 different configurations to economically meet your coding requirements
- Wide web applications for large area coding or multiple lines of products
- Crisp, clear coding onto cold glass bottling lines, at high speed, with VisiCode®, a unique set of parameters
- Flip, mirror or curve text – easily code onto difficult shapes
- Code up to 70,000 bottles per hour*
- Reduce running costs and delays with 45,000* hour tube life
- *tube life and line speed are application dependent
- 60 W CO 2 scribing laser coder
- Line Speed: Code up to 2100 characters/second; 70,000 bottles/hour; 2952.76ft/min. (Line speed may vary depending on type of application, container, etc.)
- Maximum Code Height: 23.66" (601 mm)
- Marking Field Size: Up to 17.3" (439 mm) x 23.66" (601 mm)
- Laser Wavelength: 9.3 μm or 10.2 μm or 10.6 μm
- Spot Size: From 0.091 mm to 1.65 mm
- Print Rotation: Up to 360°
- Code Options: Date, time, static text, variable text, serial numbers, shift codes, increment/decrement (batch count), 1D/2D barcodes, graphics and logos, Julian date, Custom date and time formats, 2D codes including DotCode.
- IP Rating : Full system IP65 rated as option; IP54 as standard.
Coding & Printing
- All Industries
No posts found
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.