Linx Laser CSL60 Series Coding/Printing System Machine for Batch Lot Number QR Barcodes Logos and Date Marking
The Linx CSL60 Laser System marks complex codes at a high resolution onto high-speed lines. The 60 W laser power combined with a powerful processor allows coding onto hard to mark materials such as glass and rubber. Full system IP65 rating makes it a reliable coding solution for harsh production environments such as beverage, automotive, or extrusion.
- Easy message creation and management of printing parameters with the large color LinxVision® Touch Screen, and LinxVision software
- EASY LINE INTEGRATION : Detachable marking head with quick disconnect cables
- A powerful, four-core processor allows printing of complex messages – including 2d barcodes, QR codes and logos – on fast lines without compromising quality
- High power 60 W laser tube for coding onto hard materials such as glass, rubber, and HDPE
- Over 20,000 different configurations to economically meet your coding requirements
- Wide web applications for large area coding or multiple lines of products
- Crisp, clear coding onto cold glass bottling lines, at high speed, with VisiCode®, a unique set of parameters
- Flip, mirror or curve text – easily code onto difficult shapes
- Code up to 70,000 bottles per hour*
- Reduce running costs and delays with 45,000* hour tube life
- *tube life and line speed are application dependent
- 60 W CO 2 scribing laser coder
- Line Speed: Code up to 2100 characters/second; 70,000 bottles/hour; 2952.76ft/min. (Line speed may vary depending on type of application, container, etc.)
- Maximum Code Height: 23.66" (601 mm)
- Marking Field Size: Up to 17.3" (439 mm) x 23.66" (601 mm)
- Laser Wavelength: 9.3 μm or 10.2 μm or 10.6 μm
- Spot Size: From 0.091 mm to 1.65 mm
- Print Rotation: Up to 360°
- Code Options: Date, time, static text, variable text, serial numbers, shift codes, increment/decrement (batch count), 1D/2D barcodes, graphics and logos, Julian date, Custom date and time formats, 2D codes including DotCode.
- IP Rating : Full system IP65 rated as option; IP54 as standard.
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
Coding & Printing
- All Industries
No posts found
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.