Linx IJ355 Case Coder Series Inkjet Printer Coding/Printing System Machine for Batch Lot Number QR Barcodes Logos and Date Marking
Linx IJ355 large character case coding machine offers a cost-effective alternative to labels and preprinted boxes. It can print text, logos, and graphics up to 2.09 inches high onto porous substrates such as paper, card, and wood.
- Replace expensive labels and preprinted packaging
- Lower consumable costs by reducing ink wastage
- Error-free coding to maximize uptime and reduce wasted product
- Clear, quality text and graphics with high resolution printing
- Robust nozzle protection for optimum printing performance
- Barcode, Databar, Data Matrix, and QR Code printing capabilities
- One ink canister produces tens of thousands of prints
- Controlled operator user levels for elimination of coding mistakes
- Print Area: 2.9” (74 mm) H x 78.7” (2 m) L
- Print resolution of 180dpi
- Print speed of up to 21.65 in/s
- Horizontal orientation, for printing onto vertical substrates
- CLARiSOFT image design software
- Full downloadable font support for Windows® TrueType®
- Flexible date/time formats
- Real time clock functions
- Auto best before date calculation and concession management
- Scalable text including rotation, mirror, and inverse printing
- Multiple graphic formats
- WindowsTM printer driver
- ZPL emulation for label design programs
- Compact printer and detachable display unit composed of high impact ABS with steel chasis
- Weight: 12.3lb (5.58 kg)
- Uses pigmented oil-based inks, suitable for a wide range of porous materials.
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
Coding & Printing
- All Industries
No posts found
Product dimensions and weights are approximate and may change without prior notice.