High Resolution Ink Jet Printer / Coder (For Coding, Dating, Lot / Batch Number, Logo, Barcode, Expiration, Etc) - (Model COD-EII) by DAX
The JORESTECH® TIJ COD-EII Dual-Headed Inkjet Printer is a versatile solution for most printing and coding applications. A perfect fit for low-to-medium speed coding applications, it is capable of printing onto a wide variety of substrates and product shapes, easy to use, low maintenance, and hassle-free. Featuring two print heads, it extends the benefits of a regular coder by offering greater capabilities for more demanding applications: print more content on a given package, on two different locations within a single product, on multiple lanes, etc.
The COD-EII can be used continually or occasionally and requires none of the harsh chemicals and servicing needed by other inkjet technologies. This printer is modular, and can be mounted on a wide variety of systems including conveyors, labelers, packaging machines, and cartoning machines, among others. Its intelligent features of allow for the printing of sequential numbers or counters, so that each individual item printed has its own unique number, and its high-resolution allows for printing of more than alphanumerical information: Barcodes, logos, and designs that require precision are attainable, and are uploaded into the system with simplicity and ease.
Affordable, easy to install, and reliable, inkjet coders are used by a wide variety of industries including food, beverage, snack, pet food, chemicals, pharma, manufacturing, printing, and many others.
- HIGH-RESOLUTION SYSTEM: For precise prints of optimal readability (50 – 600DPI)
- VERSATILE: Multiple print object capabilities, including characters, numbers, barcodes, logos, date/time, counters, etc.
- EASY TO OPERATE: User-friendly HMI with color LCD touch screen 7-inch, full color LCD high resolution touch screen
- INK LEVEL DETECTION: Automatic ink level measuring and managing system, keeps user informed of available ink levels
- ADJUSTABLE PRINT SPEED: Can be automatically set or controlled by an external encoder (optional, not included with the coder)
- Compatible with variable database from external sources like MS Excel, MS Access, SQL 200, and others
- Stand-alone print head and controller with DB25 (Serial) connector, for ease of installation and high reliability for printing bidirectionally (left-to-right or right-to-left)
- Double Print Head with print heights of up to 1” (25.4 mm) from substrate (Allows 2 lines up to ½“ (12 mm) each)
- Print head can be positioned vertically and/or sideways (to place code on top, bottom, or the sides of the object)
- System automatically recognizes ink types, and identifies optimum printing parameters for each ink type
- Low-maintenance HP TIJ Inkjet Technology
- System accepts the addition of customized fonts
- Multiple date formats and counters, with a wide variety of modes available
- Equipped with integrated photo eye to trigger the print cycle
- Multi-level password protection (Admin, Tech, Operator) for system access controls
- CE and FCC certified
- Printing Speed: 1 - 365 m/min.
- Voltage: 30V/3A 90W (with dedicated 120V AC adaptor)
- Included Ports: DB15, Ethernet, USB, DB25
- Machine Weight: 10.9 Lbs. (5 Kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 15 ¼ ” L x 8 ” W x 10 ½ ” H (432 x 254 x 140 mm)
- Packaged Weight: 11.8 Lbs. (5.3 Kg)
*Ink not included, please purchase separately
RETURNS: Some unused products may be returned up to 15 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date according to the return policy code exposed here. Contact TECHNOPACKCORP.COM to ascertain if your product meets the return requirements and to request a Product Return Instruction Form. A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be deducted from any refund or credit. Products without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) cannot be returned. Parts and Consumables cannot be returned.
Products must be returned in as-new condition to TECHNOPACKCORP.COM’s facilities in Miami, Florida. Return products must include all original packaging, along with any media, documentation, hardware, tools, parts, manuals and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Any parts sent under warranty must also be included. Products must be shipped pre-paid, and insured. COD deliveries will be refused. Buyer accepts the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Products must be returned thoroughly packaged, in the same new condition as they were originally received. Damaged packaging materials must be replaced with new materials, this includes wooden and/or cardboard boxes or crates. Products sent strapped on pallets must be returned the same way. Note that additional protection may be needed to protect the Product as the original packaging materials may have suffered normal wear during the shipment to Buyer’s location and may be insufficient to protect the product during return shipping. Buyer is responsible and liable for all shipping, insurance, packaging and/or handling charges as well as import/export tariffs and brokerage or storage fees (if applicable). Buyer accepts all responsibility for Products damaged or lost during shipping. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM reserves the right to refuse any product that upon arrival shows visible packaging damage.
REFURBISHED ITEMS: All products listed as refurbished are sold as is. Refurbished products go through stringent functional testing and work perfectly at shipping point. Refurbished items may include sales displays, repaired or reconditioned units, demo units, products with minor imperfections, and open box items. Packaging and included accessories (if applicable) may differ from the original (new) product. Items are available in limited quantities, on a first-come first-serve basis. Requests for service or parts availability are not assured.
TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will not be responsible for packages shipped to any address other than the one it specifies. Upon receipt of the returned product TECHNOPACK CORPORATION will ascertain the completeness, condition and operational status of the Product. Product must be received in like new condition. If items are missing or repairs have to be made (due to prior usage, improper installation, improper handling, or improper packaging) TECHNOPACKCORP.COM may, at its sole discretion, replace or perform such repairs it deems necessary to return the Product to a like new condition, including the cost of crating or repackaging the Product. The cost of such items and/or repairs will be deducted from any applicable refund value. TECHNOPACKCORP.COM will refund the buyer a maximum of up to the value of the returned item as specified on their invoice minus any charges incurred as specified above. Shipping, handling and/or insurance costs are non-refundable.
Any applicable refund will be processed within 15 work days from the receipt of the returned product, in the same form of payment used in the original purchase.
Coding & Printing
- All Industries